January has come and gone…and it’s been a very good reading month, if I do say so myself. I read a total of 12 books — can you believe that? And I finished all Required Reading books too! Here’s a recap:
- Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park (4/5)
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington (4/5)
- A Conspiracy of Kings by Megan Whalen Turner (4/5)
- 1984 by George Orwell (3/5)
- How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr (5/5)
That was pretty good, yes? I think the books I read in January were pretty good, too, and I enjoyed most of them. I still ended up getting more books so my TBR pile is still solidly on 128. Oh well, I’ll find a way to get that number down.
Did you join last month’s Required Reading challenge? How did you do?
Now we’re on to February!