February was a fabulous month, if I do say so myself. Many things happened in February, but three major bookish things happened to me:
- My book/short story discussion happened last weekend (and I wrote about it here)
- My new Kindle Paperwhite that finally arrived:
- I finally finished Les Misérables! (On Valentine’s Day!)
So February was a very good bookish month, all things considered. A recap of my February Required Reading books:
- Every Day by David Levithan (4/5) – Levithan does it again. There were several memorable quotes here, and it was the right book to start February with. I still like The Lover’s Dictionary just a bit more, but Every Day is pretty good.
- Boundless by Cynthia Hand (4/5) – The finale to my favorite angel series. I lost sleep over this! Still gathering my thoughts for my review – wait for it!
- Fourteen Love Stories edited by Jose Dalisay Jr. and Angelo R. Lacuesta (3/5) – It was okay, and there were some stories I really liked, but there were others that I was kind of ambivalent about. I guess I was expecting it to give me more feels?
I wasn’t able to crack open For Darkness Shows the Stars at all, and I’m still in the middle of Ghostwritten, but I won’t include them in the next month’s list anymore. I did read several romance books in the last month to keep up with the theme — needless to say, I had a very “romantic” month because of all that.
On to my favorite month!