November is halfway done, which means that December is just around the corner, which also means that Christmas is just around the corner! And in the spirit of gift-giving and all that (and to help my friends in picking out presents for me, y’know, in case they want to :P) here’s my wish list for 2011! :)
BOOK-RELATED STUFF (also known as possibly expensive book-related gifts):
- Still waiting for that book seal. My brother was supposed to give me one, but I have to confirm. :P
- Kindle Touch. I mean, come on, you know you want one too (also, I can dream. haha).
Pysch Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente
The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison AllenÂThanks, Monique! The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison AllenThanks Angus!
- Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
- Fall for Anything by Courtney Summers
- What My Girlfriend Doesn’t Know by Sonya Sones
- Heist Society by Ally Carter
Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park (I don’t mind the ebook version!)
- Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver (UK edition, please?)
- Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
The Boy Book (Ruby Oliver # 2) by E. Lockhart (and the rest of the Ruby Oliver books)Thanks, Tricia! :)
- Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick
- The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway
- Nightspell by Leah Cypess
- Amplified by Tara Kelly
- I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
- Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
I don’t really have much of a preference between books and ebooks but for books with illustrations (particularly #2, 9 and 10), I would want them in print. Because that’s really one of the things you’d pay for in print. :)
I’m also all for recommendations — if you think I’ll like the book, then I would gladly accept. it. :D
But if you’d rather be different, and decide to give me something non-book related…well:
- Anything with sunflowers and/or stars
- Gift certificates — not just bookstores, but other places too: Starbucks, Dashing Diva, CBTL, etc.
- Pretty pens and notebooks :)
I’m pretty easy to please, so even a Christmas card would do, actually. Snail mail makes me happy too. :D
I’m also posting this because I joined this year’s Book Blogger Holiday Swap again. :) It’s so fun sending and receiving packages during the holiday season that even if I am a little tight on the budget this year, I didn’t mind signing up. Unfortunately, sign ups for this swap is already closed, but there are other book swaps, too, like the Book Geeks Book Exchange. :) Come join the book exchanging holiday fun!